.quickedit{display:none;}

Monday, August 15, 2016

Book Mouse



Oh how I could relate to this little creature.  Snuggled up on the shelf, reading his 'mouse' books - what more could anyone want?   Well he did ask for a cup of tea but I told him that my tea cups were too big for him and he might drown.

"Oh well" he said. "I might just have to figure out how to get it myself.  After all Stuart Little and Johnny Town Mouse seem to do quite well for themselves.  Yes, I know they get into mischief, but what would life be like without a scare or two to push us ahead?".

Hmmm, a learned little critter isn't he?!

"Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest counselors, and the most patient of teachers." - Charles William Eliot



6 comments:

  1. HO!! That mice has YOUR number!! YOU think he is settled in to an afternoon of enjoyable reading. HE thinks he is reading McGuyver For Mice!! All YOU can do is sit back and watch how it plays out.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew they would eventually get into the books! Love the quote, Penny.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...